Tuesday, June 24, 2014

O-Town private: Thats a musicians quirk

"Even though 10 years have passed since O-Town first toured, the guys still have fun. 
Their new album will be released in August. That's reason enough to look deeper into Dan Miller (33) and his colleagues. In the Promiflash interview they've revealed a few things, fans might not have known before. Especially Dan surprised us with this revealing fact: “Everybody is always surprised but I don't like masses of people. I probably have the wrong job.” While one has small issues with too many people, the other one likes healthy eating.  
Trevor Penik (24) says “I love jucing. I drink a lot of green juice with cucumber, Spinach and turnip greens. At home I drink a green juice every single day.” His colleague Erik (34) also changed his way of life . “I don't think alcohol anymore. Ten years ago I used to drink a lot and go party. Now Dan and I will go to bed early, while Trever and Jacob party. 
Now, the boy band that was so successful ten years ago, calls itself a menband."


Source: http://www.promiflash.de

No comments:

Post a Comment