Thursday, June 12, 2014

Jacob prefers Oasis to 1D!

O-Town's Jacob Underwood prefers Oasis to 1D


O-Town star Jacob Underwood prefers Oasis to One Direction.
The 'All or Nothing' singer has just reformed the pop band with his bandmates Erik-Michael Estrada, Dan Miller and Trevor Penick after splitting in 2003.
Despite his time away from the music scene, Jacob has kept up with modern pop songs and enjoys what the 1D boys are doing, but he'll always prefer Liam and Noel Gallagher's rock anthems.
He exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "Yeah I like One Direction, I really like their last song 'Story of My Life' and I really like their voices. I didn't really listen to a lot of pop music to be honest until recently. I like Oasis, I've always liked Oasis' music. I was never like a die-hard fan but I enjoy their music."


(Source: Yahoo!NZ - Thanks to TrevorsFandom for the Info.)

No comments:

Post a Comment