Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Prescreening, Work & Wedding Pictures!

Good morning Friends,
I´m sorry for posting the new pics a day later. But I needed a day off, from everything and went out with some friends :)

Meanwhile Trevor was on his cousins wedding:


trevorpenick24 
"My cousins wedding!!! So fun love my family!!! #candid#mft2014ido #budweiser #cheers @jtwokay@extremediscjock79"


Jacob had a little prescreening with his family for the new O-Town music video:


jacobunderwood7 
"Watching draft 1 of the new @otownofficial music video w the fam :)"

Also Mark posted a new Picture of working with Jacob on the new tracks:



suhonen 
"Words wouldn't do justice how excited I am about the new @otownofficial track I wrote with these two guys! #otown #talentedfriends @jacobunderwood7@meliaandmygirls"

No comments:

Post a Comment