Friday, November 01, 2013

Jason Yeager (Top 25 Finalist of "Making The Band") August, 31.2011

Wow you guys must really be big fans if you remember me on the show! Well, Making the Band was an awesome experience for me. Shortly after leaving the show I was signed with another group called True This that had seen me on the show.

We actually went to one of O-Town's frost shows in Miami and got a chance to catch up with all of them again in their trailer before the show. They were still the same guys I remembered only a few months before. Doing shows in Europe with True This we met up again in Germany and they put on an awesome show there as well.

All I can say is they are all very talented performers and worked really hard to be the success they were.

I wish them all the best in their careers.

- Jason Yeager
(Top 25 finalist "making the band" 1999)

© OTOWN Reloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment