Thursday, October 31, 2013

O-Town Lines & Circles - I Won´t Lose

ooooh uh ooh yeah yeah You’ve always been my weakness Thought that I could handle mine Nights are getting sleepless Don't think I can handle this time I said it’s over I didn't really mean it Must have been a rush to the head What could I be thinking Ain’t nobody else I wanna love instead Cause this soul is only one and I found it This could be the greatest mistake But I can´t let it wait Any longer I'm stepping up to the plate Don´t care if it’s too soon Refain: I won´t lose All I believe in Cause I really need you tonight I won´t lose You’ll have to drag me Kicking and screaming Right out of your life Don’t know how it happened I just hope that you understand Nothing else is sacred Now I'm in the palm of your hand We can't get closer I don't want to care for There's so much we can't leave behind I meet you in the middle Just to find a little time Oh, all I really want is to make it right This could be the greatest mistake But I can´t let it wait Any longer oh no Stepping up to the plate Don´t care if it’s too soon Refain: I won´t lose All I believe in Cause I really need you tonight I won´t lose You’ll have to drag me Kicking and screaming Right outta your life I dont´t wanna lose I don´t wanna lose I don´t wanna lose I don´t wanna lose you yeah yeah You’ll have to drag me Kicking and screaming Right outta your life If love is a battlefield I’m goin in, goin in Fightin for my life tonight I will win, I will win Focused on the prize Cause no nothing else matters to me Open your eyes And I see that I won´t lose Refain: All I believe in Cause I really need you tonight I won´t lose You’ll have to drag me Kicking and screaming Right outta your life I don´t wanna lose I don´t wanna lose I don´t wanna lose I don´t wanna lose you yeah yeah You’ll have to drag me Kicking and screaming Right out of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment